Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve


Chad and I


Yum.  Seafood Gumbo and potato salad
Aunt Reba's Cheese Log


Cupcakes for Baby Jesus



Tibi, Mandy and I were born in the same year three months apart.  I love getting together and talking about old times, men and kids!

Once upon a time Mandy, Tibi and I were huddled in my Grandmother's bathroom fixing our hair and playing with make-up.  

Hailey and her Nanny Tibi


Luke and Hayden


Pop Barras North and Hugh
My Dad and my Uncle Bris are both Pop Barras.  So we call them Pop Barras North and Pop Barras South.


Aunt Reba and her beautiful granddaughters- Sadie and Jaylyn

Reba and Roy


Tari, Tibi and Mia


The Cajun Night Before Christmas


Happy Birthday Jesus!


Christmas Eve is always spent with my dad's family.  There is always wonderful food, laughs, presents and FUN!  We did not shoot fireworks this year but we still managed to have an amazing time.

No comments: